Saturday, March 09, 2013

Ryzza Mae Straight from School!

She arrived from school a few minutes 
before the show
still bubbly and full of energy! 

 Ryzza Mae studies at 
St. John the Baptist in Tondo, Manila
at narinig namin na masipag 
at extra-ordinary student
ang ating Little Miss! 

 At extra-ordinary din ang show 
ngayong Saturday, March 09, 2013
starting at 11:30am! 

May jamming session sina Jose at Wally 
kasama ang Cha-Charap Princess
kasama ang special guest! 
Sino kaya ito?





With EB's Talent Coordinator,
the beautiful Ate Ira

4 comments:

  1. Finally, a blog featuring Ryzza! I am a solid fan of Eat Bulaga since '81 and of Ryzza since she joined LMP last year. I am addicted to Ryzza! I watch EB here in Houston, TX (Comcast) at least twice a day, sometimes even four times! I try to watch the first EB telecast, which is actually the "delayed" telecast, every 12:10 am (2:10pm on non-DST and 1:10pm DST Manila time of the same day). Hindi kumpleto araw ko kapag hindi ko napapanood si Ryzza, thank you for making me smile without fail. Please extend my regards to Ryzza and to the rest of the EB Dabarkads.

    PS: I especially love the Ryzza's summer teaser "Ang ganda mo". Kudos to the writer, very effective and extremely entertaining. More!!! Lastly, good luck to JoWa's Concert tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Mr Ronald Asignacion's comment above. We are from Mississauga Ontario Canada and fan kami ng EB and lalong lalo na ng The Ryzza Mae show. Ryzza puts a smile on my face every day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOEVER THOUGHT OF "THE RYZZA MAE SHOW", PANALO! DAPAT KUNAN NILA NG TRADEMARK...PARA DI GAYAHIN AT SANA MERONG MATALINONG LAWYER SI RYZZA PARA MERON SYANG ROYALTY FEE FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE! I LOVE RYZZA MAE DIZON..SHE IS A BLESSING...MY ANGEL...GOD'S GIFT TO ME PERSONALLY! GOD BLESS... CAVE

    ReplyDelete