Thursday, February 21, 2013

Power Meal at TUTTO!

Tutto Domani @ Store 9 New World Hotel

One thing great thing about Tutto, aside from its exemplary food, it the price. Its affordable. Very affordable. They have what they call, Power Meal. It consists of a choice of Pasta, Sandwich, Dessert and House Iced Tea for the price of P399. Isn't that cheap or what. 

Look, I never hid the fact that I'm such a fan. I always say in all my posts about this Lifestyle Coffee Bar that ... I adore the place. I love the food. And together with the service staff, the Owner Chef Anthony Yupangco (who worked for Mandarin Hotel) makes the guests comfortable as possible as they dig into their food personally prepared by the young enterpreneur. There's nothing left to say. 

Power Meal:
Penne Regate Bolognese Set P399
Pesto Cream Fettucini Set P399
Saffron Cream Rigatoni Set P399
Pizza Combination P299
Tutto Iced Tea  















No comments:

Post a Comment