Tuesday, February 12, 2013

M&S Blueberry Cheesecake Bliss!

My Tita and I were looking for good dessert when we passed by Rustan's in Glorietta and chanced upon the ice cream freezer. Seeing the Blueberry Cheesecake flavor, she immediately got one tub and proceeded to the counter. Problem: how to eat it. Solution: go to nearby CIBO. 

I ordered a slice of Flourless Chocolate Almond Cake which I planned to eat ala mode with my share of the ice cream.

Yes. It was (blissfully) orgasmic.

Marks & Spencer Blueberry Cheesecake Bliss P475
Torta di Ciocco-Matto P175 
(Flourless chocolate almond cake raspberry preserve)






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's your favorite! Its worth it. But have someone to share it with like a best friend. The experience is meant to be shared! :-) next, chocolate chips!

      Delete